A delectable tropical mix of pineapple and coconut. Deeply rich, thick, and smooth.
- 2 and 1/2 cups – Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 340 ml – Coconut Water or Coconut Milk
- 1/2 – juice of Lime
- 1 tablespoon – runny honey (optional)
- 30 ml – Coconut Rum (optional)
- 2 – Fresh strawberries (to garnish, optional)
- 2 – Fresh Mint Twigs (to garnish, optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- If required, add coconut water to this out the slushy or more frozen pineapple chunks to thicken.
- Add honey to sweeten to taste.
Keywords: pina colada slushie