Absolutely scrumptious salmon steaks, flavoured with honey and garlic with lime undertones. Simple, quick and gourmet, this is the perfect people pleaser!
- 4 (medium-sized) – Salmon Steaks
- 1 tbsp – Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp – Honey (liquid, runny)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp – Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp – Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp – Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp – Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- A pinch to taste – Sea Salt
- A pinch to taste – Black Pepper (freshly cracked)
- Make the Honey Lime Garlic sauce by mixing all ingredients (excluding the salmon) in a small bowl until well combined into a sauce or runny paste. Set the sauce aside, ideally on a kitchen counter or somewhere it will stay at room temperature.
- In a bottom heavy pan, heat up some olive oil on low to medium heat. Add the salmon steaks. Lightly fry for 3-4 minutes. Baste front side of the salmon steak with honey-garlic sauce. Continue frying for 2 minutes and flip over the salmon steak.
- Baste the second side with honey-garlic sauce and lightly fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Baste both sides twice more over the next 3-4 minutes. Serve with rice and a fresh salad.
- Serving Size: 4 salmon steaks
Keywords: fried salmon steak, honey garlic salmon, lime honey salmon, garlic lime salmon,