WHOA. I’ve not long just entered my twenties but I’m already thinking about turning 30? Ah! It has to be done though because time seems to fly by ever so swiftly these days.
Just after I turned 21 I started thinking about dreams and goals I wanted to attain in life. After much thought and inspiration, I decided to make a 30 before 30 list, just so I can have a dedicated list of things I am committed to completing before I complete the third decade of my life. Really and truly, I should call it my “list for living”, however, it’s just a small portion of that.
If you can somehow help me complete some of the things on my list please contact me as I will be eternally grateful, and if not, join me regardless as I make my dreams come true!
Do you have a life list? If so, what’s on it? If not, get to making one now!
Here is my 30 before 30 list:
Get married to the love of my life and my best friendDone! 3 June 2017 Study and complete a Masters of Law and get a Distinction.Done! Have at least one childDone! Go to ParisDone!
- See the Northern Lights in Iceland
- Find freedom through location independence
- Grow an elaborate kitchen garden
- Buy a home in Fresnaye or Camps Bay and live there
- Purchase a caravan and renovate it to my taste
- Live in a French-speaking country for a minimum of 6 months
- Become fluent at speaking French
- Write a letter to myself and open it on my 30th birthday
- Learn to sew clothes
- Volunteer at 5 different organizations
- Go to Portugal.
- Read the bible chronologically and blog about it
Buy my own homeDone!
- Live in Harare, Zimbabwe for a period of time
- Go on “that” New York trip
Cultivate a daily meditation practiceDone!
- Start a YouTube channel
- Go to Zanzibar
- Grow my LGNB Company
- Launch “the” website
- Launch an app
- Write a children’s book and get it published
- Read 24 books a year
- Launch “the” photography company
- Carry out 2 furniture upcycling projects and 2 reupholstery projects
Now you need to have noticed that the past couple of weeks or so, the range of horses coming and going out of escort service near me Nyc Escort company close meadow has been increased dramatically. That really is fantastic news for us horse lovers, but awful news for the horse Escorts. Horses are a really hardy bunch, specially at a place like Nyc where temperatures can vary immediately. Hot sun and cold breeze really can damage a horse and also make them sick. If you have a horse in any time, I’d recommend that you employ a expert horseman to care for the stable to you personally, because there’s admittedly that horse-riders can be a couple of